Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 10: Get Your Daughter to Help

My 8 year old is feeling in the mood to craft. I see an opportunity to pawn off some supplies on someone else. No school tomorrow, so we can stay up late making a mess. All the stars have aligned to get rid of some supplies and make cute gifts at the same time.

A while back, I rescued a whole stack of cardboard cones from the trash bin at work. Tonight they will make their transformation.


Straight up acrylic. No primer needed.

Check out this pile of beads. How did this happen?
Paint, beads, ric rac trim, and a hot glue gun turned these cones into Holiday Trees.



Presents for her aunt and grandma. Happy girl. I love 8.
Note to self: Enjoy 8.


To follow up on yesterday's post, here's the finished scarf:

Kept my neck warm all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment