Saturday, February 5, 2011

Even Big Girls Like to Cut and Paste


Some of my sweet friends came over this week for a Valentine-Making Night. We crafted valentines to send to Etsy's Share Your Love 2011 valentine drive. These cards will be delivered with Citymeals on Wheels to elderly New Yorkers on Valentine's Day.

We had a potluck buffet upstairs and a craft supply buffet in the basement.




We gathered supplies on trays, then came upstairs to craft at the dining room table.



I work with these ladies and love them so much. They are teachers and I have a super soft spot in my heart for all teachers (my mom is one.) They are resourceful, practical, and have the ability to make almost any situation fun. We had lots of food and a variety of beverages and craft supplies. But I think we would have had just as much fun sitting around with tap water in dixie cups and a bag of feathers.  

2 comments:

  1. This was so much fun! I hope we can find another time to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! What will our next project be? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete