Monday, May 28, 2012

Swim With Sharks



School's out. The kids and I just got back from a quick trip to the beach. No real sharks in sight, but these blue inflatables made me think about taking risks. The summer is here. The schedule has changed. And there is nothing standing between me and my dreams except fear. Fear of what? No blood loss. No gnashing of teeth and loss of limb. Simply the fear of failing.
Suddenly I don't care anymore. I'm going out with the sharks. Sure, I am wearing a floral swim cap, ear plugs, nose plug, a bright pink floatie, and lots of sunscreen. But I am going out.
Hope you'll join me.

5 comments:

  1. haha! very good...yes, I'll go out in the sharks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral swim cap won me over - meet you there. No more fear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the description of your shark swimming outfit, count me in. I want one of those floral swim caps, with those we can conquer anything. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! Great photo of the (much less scary than the real thing) sharks...although I was kinda hoping for a shot of the swim cap and nose plug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you have in mind and I'm cheering you on. If it didn't sound so corny I'd say "You go girl" ... oops, I guess I just did!

    ReplyDelete