Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Favorite Month is Here!

I love October! The weather is amazing in Georgia, the chocolate treats are abundant, and the smell of plastic Halloween decor fills the air.

I hope you'll take a moment to check out my fun paper doll project over at the Niji Creative Collective.
I had so much fun with this one!


Meanwhile... when you get a minute, visit the CraftDaily website. This website is filled with how-to video workshops covering just about every crafty topic you can imagine! My Collage in the Round workshop was just added, so you can visit and see a little blurb just for fun.

And now... off to the Crabapple Art Festival. It is going to be a beautiful day. I've gleaned my studio for anything that can possibly be sold. My booth is packed! My daughter is coming to be my helper and I'm sharing a booth with a very sweet friend. Happy all around!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ah yes, paper dolls-brings back lots of memories of buying the little paper books and punching or cutting bits out to dress the girl :) Really cute Halloween paper doll. We have a lovely crabapple tree(the Springtime flowers are so beautiful and fragrant) but I do not like it at the moment. The bitty sour apples are falling non stop and my dog is constantly trying to eat them up like a vacuum-even though they make her sick! I'll be glad when it's over. Enjoy your festival!

    ReplyDelete